According to Shandong Provincial Quality Inspection Institute, "Nongyan Dayue" products not only contain amino acids, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, and other trace elements but also contain many beneficial bacteria. Among them, we first detected Bacillus subtilis (10 million / ml), lichen Bacillus (5 million / ml), Bacillus megaterium 5 million / ml), others are still waiting for the final test results.
(1). Bacillus magaterium, a Gram-positive bacterium, belongs to the genus Bacillus. Aerobic is a common saprophyte in oil. It can form spores, and its radiation resistance is 36 times that of E.coli. The morphology of the bacteria is mostly rod-shaped, with round ends, arranged in a single or short chain, with a diameter of 1.2-1.5 × 2.0-4.0um, which can move. The spores are 1.0-1.2 × 1.5-2.0um, oval, mesozoic or secondary.
1. Bacillus megaterium can produce a large amount of organic acids during the growth and reproduction process, which can decompose or dissolve the insoluble phosphorus-containing substances in the soil, and convert them into phosphorus elements that are easily absorbed by plants, and improve the utilization rate of phosphorus elements.
2. Bacillus megaterium can quickly propagate in the soil and become the dominant bacteria, controlling the nutrition and other resources of the rhizosphere, causing the pathogenic bacteria to lose their living space and conditions to a considerable extent; thickening, fibrosis and lignification of the plant tissues The degree is increased, and a horny double silicon layer is formed outside the epidermal layer, forming a barrier to prevent the invasion of pathogens.
1. Improve the utilization rate of fertilizers, promote plant absorption of nutrients, and improve fertilizer efficiency. Polyglutamic acid produced by its metabolism has a strong ability to retain water and fertilizer.
2. Prevent and control plant diseases.
3. The application to tobacco leaves has a unique effect on improving the fermentation and flavor of tobacco leaves.
(2). Bacillus subtilis
A type of Bacillus subtilis, Gram-positive bacteria. A single cell is 0.7-0.8μm × 2-3μm, and the coloring is uniform. No capsule, perianal flagella, can move. The spore size is 0.6-0.9μm × 1.0-1.5μm, elliptical to columnar, located in the center of the cell or slightly offset, and the cell does not expand after spore formation. The colony surface is rough and opaque, stained white or slightly yellow, and often forms wrinkles when grown in liquid medium. Aerobic bacteria can use protein, various sugars and starch to decompose tryptophan to form indole.
1. Subtilisin, polymyxin, nystatin, gramicidin and other active substances produced during the growth of Bacillus subtilis have obvious inhibitory effects on pathogenic bacteria.
2. Bacillus subtilis quickly consumes free oxygen in the environment, causing intestinal hypoxia, promoting the growth of beneficial anaerobic bacteria, and producing organic acids such as lactic acid, lowering the intestinal PH value, and indirectly inhibiting the growth of other pathogenic bacteria.
3. Stimulate the growth and development of animal immune organs, activate T and B lymphocytes, increase the level of immunoglobulins and antibodies, enhance cellular immunity and humoral immunity, and improve group immunity.
4. Bacillus subtilis itself can synthesize α-amylase, protease, lipase, cellulase, etc., and play a role in the digestive tract together with the digestive enzymes in the animal body.
5. It can synthesize vitamins B1, B2, B6, niacin and other B vitamins to increase the activity of interferon and macrophages in animals.
1. Resistant to oxidation, extrusion, high temperature, long-term resistance to 60 ℃ high temperature, can survive 20 minutes at 120 ℃ temperature; acid and alkali resistant, can maintain activity in acidic stomach environment, can withstand saliva and bile The attack is a live bacteria that can reach 100% of the intestine in feed microorganisms.
2. Promote digestion and absorption, improve feed utilization and prevent animal indigestion.
3. It can reduce the use of antibiotics and enhance immunity.
4. Control bacterial diseases, deodorize and repel flies, and reduce environmental pollution.
5. Improve the coloring degree and edible flavor of aquatic products.
(3). Bacillus jelly
A type of Bacillus, Gram-negative bacteria. The cell body is thick and long rod-shaped, with thick capsules, large spores, and mesozoic; the cyst wall is thick (reddish red, dark red), the spores are also colored, light red; mature cysts are not enlarged. The colony on the silicate bacteria special medium plate is round, such as a half glass ball; protrusion, convexity is greater than 45 degrees; colorless and transparent, after 5-6 days, there is a cloud point in the middle, the edge is transparent; the surface is smooth and sticky Thick, elastic, and can be drawn into filaments.
Decomposes potassium-containing minerals in silicate and aluminosilicate and other ores. It has the functions of dissolving phosphorus, releasing potassium and fixing nitrogen. At the same time, it can produce organic acids, amino acids, polysaccharides, hormones, etc. during plant growth and reproduction. The substance used. After propagating in the soil, it secretes plant growth stimulating hormone and various enzymes to enhance the resistance of crops to some diseases and inhibit the growth of other pathogenic bacteria. The potassium content in the ash of the bacteria is above 33%. The potassium in the bacteria can be released after the death of the bacteria and can be directly absorbed and used by plants.
1. It can improve soil, loosen compaction, balance nutrients, increase soil fertility, activate soil composition, improve soil water and fertilizer retention capacity, effectively curb soil degradation, and improve saline land.
2. As an important functional bacterium in microbial fertilizer, it can effectively promote the absorption and utilization of potassium and phosphorus in the soil and improve the yield and quality of crops.
3. Avoid the hazards caused by repeated crops, such as disease, withering, and yield reduction.
(4). [Main Ingredients] Bacillus licheniformis, fermentation metabolites
A type of Bacillus, Gram-positive bacteria. The cell size is 0.8μm × (1.5 ～ 3.5) μm. The cell morphology is rod-shaped and solitary. The spore form is oval mesozoic, and the cyst is slightly enlarged. The colony on the gravy culture medium is flat, with uneven edges, white, rough and wrinkled surface, and the colony diameter can reach 3mm after 24 hours.
Bacillus licheniformis can adjust the flora imbalance to achieve the purpose of treatment, and can promote the body to produce antibacterial active substances. It can produce anti-active substances, and has a unique mechanism of biological oxygen abstraction, which can inhibit the growth and reproduction of pathogenic bacteria.
1. Adjust the balance of aquatic animal intestinal flora.
2. Decompose the toxic and harmful substances in the breeding tank and purify the water quality.
3. Enhance the activity of protease, lipase and amylase, promote the degradation of nutrients in feed, and make the absorption and utilization of feed by livestock and poultry and aquatic animals more adequate.
4. Stimulate the development of immune organs of livestock, poultry and aquatic animals, and enhance the body's immunity.